The cost of a laparoscopic procedure is less compairing with the classical laparotomies because the days of hospitalisation with a laparoscopy are less (one day with laparoscopy versus 5 days with lapatomy)
With the laparoscopic method the following gynaecolofical procedures can be performed :
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy for infertility
- Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
- Laparoscopic Resection of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Removal of Fibroids
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Salpingostomy
- Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
- Laparoscopic Prophylactic Oophrectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
If you have a private healthcare insurance it depends on the terms of your contract which percentage of the cost will be covered by the insurance company. Usually the payment occurs directly by the insurance (coverimg hospital and doctor's fees) without the evolvement of the patient.
The specialist Gynaecologists Dr Marinakis operates at MITERA Hospital (Hygeia Hospitals Group). Mitera Hopsital is affiliated with most of the national and international healthcare insurances.
The full cost includes;
- Procedure expences
- Doctor's fees
- Anaestesiologists fees
- Histological results
- Post operative follow ups
If you don't have a healthcare isurance the hospital and doctor fees could be paid a debit or credit card.
For more informations contact us.
Gynecologist Dr. Marinakis specialises in gynecological hysteroscopy. He is certified in advanced laparoscopy and hysteroscopy by Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He was also a member of Laparoscopic training unit “MATTU” in United Kingdom.